Institute The Weltethos-Institut in Facts and Figures
The Weltethos-Institut in Facts and Figures
- Founding Date: 2012
- Founding Institutions: Global Ethic Foundation, Karl Schlecht Foundation, University of Tübingen
- Staff: 6 full-time positions supplemented by paid student assistance
- Teaching: 44 undergraduate and graduate courses offered to over 600 students since 2012 on a range of topics including: Business Ethics, Ethical Theory, Ethics of Finance and Money, Intercultural Negotation, Ethics in International Relations, History of the Global Ethic Project
- Research: Several dozen publications on a range of themes including: freedom and responsibility, money and ethics, global citizenship, international conflict resolution, sustainable development
- Affiliations: United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education Initiative (PRME), Karl Schlecht Foundation, Humanistic Management Network, Gesellschaft für Nachhaltigkeit e.V., Netzwerk Plurale Ökonomik e.V.